Do you have what it takes to be a Teacher Colleague? Register Today!
To thank you for the great minds you help shape and develop, we're giving you some help in the classroom. After comprehensive consultation with high school accounting teachers, CPAs, professors and school board reps, we've put together a FREE package that'll help you and your students.
Teacher Colleague Perks
- Exclusive accounting cases/assignments with solution guides available through login. Complementing their regular course material, students will verge on brainiac territory when looking at ethics cases developed by the University of Waterloo's Centre of Accounting Ethics, assignments based on an annual report, and a comparative acquisition case.
- Receive an e-alert with digital access to D&A Magazine. Get the inside scoop on the fascinating world of CPAs!
- Access to the CPA Ontario high school visit program
How Can We Help?
For further information on the Teacher Colleague Program, or if you have any questions about the CPA designation, please contact:
- Lydia Harper, Student Recruitment
- Jordan Cukier, Student Recruitment
- Tizy Gunaratne, Student Recruitment