- Become a Post-Secondary Ambassador
- Ambassador Employment Opportunities
- Board of Ambassadors
- Ambassadors on your Campus
Become a Post-Secondary Ambassador
Join the Post-Secondary Ambassador Program. It's your first step in networking your way to success and getting ahead of your competition. In order to join, you must be a post-secondary student at an Ontario university or college.
- The PSAP e-newsletter, featuring upcoming events and ways to get involved with CPA Ontario
- Access to Road to the CPA, a NEW three-part webinar series featuring CPAs and students in the CPA program
- D&A Magazine e-alerts with digital access to CPA Ontario’s magazine, providing an in-depth focus on the issues that matter to the CPA profession
- One-on-one coffee, your chance to win a meeting with a CPA from a highly coveted list of CPAs in diverse roles and industries
- Recruitment tips for guidance on your career journey
- Access to the New Venture Challenge, CPA Ontario’s NEW provincial entrepreneurship competition
- Opportunity to apply for MAP to Success, CPA Ontario’s NEW PSAP mentorship program. Your chance to connect with an established CPA member throughout the school year
- The CheckPoint Networking Series where you can connect with, and learn from, CPAs and students in the CPA program at small and medium-sized accounting firms
- CPA Ontario’s job board, with exclusive access to job postings for post-secondary students
- The option to subscribe to CPA Magazine for the discounted student rate of $25 (includes HST). CPA Magazine is the largest financial professional circulation of any Canadian magazine covering financial and management accounting professionals across every business sector, with a circulation of over 180,000 readers.
- Learn more about the Board of Ambassadors(BoA) who act as an advisory and advocacy group to CPA Ontario. The BoA is comprised of accounting students from approximately 25 post-secondary campuses across Ontario.