There is a $150 plus HST fee for requesting a transcript assessment.
Important for Enrolment in the CPA Program
A complete transcript assessment with all post-secondary institution transcripts and supplementary documentation must be submitted 6 weeks prior to any CPA program enrolment deadline to ensure enrolment in a module and/or exam. CPA Ontario has disclosed the specific transcript submission deadlines in the PEP schedule and the preparatory course schedule for enrolment in a module and / or exam.
Once your transcript assessment has been performed, please allow up to 10 business days for processing of complete student registration applications. Applications not submitted within these timelines cannot be guaranteed enrolment.WHEN TO SUBMIT A TRANSCRIPT ASSESSMENT
6 Steps to submitting a transcript:
- Step 1: Submit a Completed Transcript Assessment Package
- Step 2: Pay the $150 Transcript Assessment Fee
- Step 3: Receive your Transcript Assessment Results
- Step 4: Register as a CPA Ontario Student
- Step 5: Enrol in the CPA Certification Program and Start Reporting Practical Experience
- Step 6: Submit an Official Transcript within four months after the start of the first CPA preparatory course and/or CPA PEP module or challenging an exam*
*Must meet criteria to be able to challenge an exam. View the eligibility criteria on the CPA Path Decision Tree.
For more information: Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or contact CPA Ontario Academic Assessments at email@example.com or call 416.962.1841 or toll-free at 1.800.387.0735